***NOW CLOSED*** AMUK are Hiring! - Full Time Office Administrator22-Sep-2015
Thank you for your applications but as of 29th September 2015 this advert is now closed.
We are hiring - Full Time Office Administrator
Since 1998 Advanced Maintenance UK Ltd has been carrying out installation and maintenance work for the Industrial, Commercial and Domestic Sectors and
are ever expanding the services that we are able to offer our customers.
We are in an exciting time of changes and expansion which is why we now require an Office Administrator to join our existing 6 strong office team. We are
looking for a motivated individual, ideally with experience within an office environment however for the right person we could possibly make an exception.
Key responsibilities involve:
- Answering incoming calls, directing to calls to the relevant person if necessary, or taking on the call if required.
- Making calls to customers providing updates, verbal quotations or booking in appointments on larger projects when needed.
- Managing your assigned Key Account/s ensuring they receive the best possible service. As the customers main point of contact within Advanced Maintenance
UK Ltd you will be responsible for looking after anything they require, this can be anything from booking in appointments, to planning a servicing
schedule, to chasing up outstanding invoices.
- You will use the Clik 4 system for every job that come through the company, from the initial call, all the way through to invoicing. (Training will
be provided, you do not need to have previous experience with this programme)
- Being mindful of the existing Engineers diary you will also need to use the Clik Diary system to plan and book in appointments for engineers.
- Send engineers jobs using Clik Jobs and/or via email when required.
- You will also be required to update the Clik 4 system with Timesheets / materials.
- Using Microsoft Outlook for all email based communications including sending customer’s quotations, providing updates etc. You will also need to use
the Calendar function for setting up Director Appointments.
- Using Microsoft Excel for basic spreadsheets so that the team can all assist (If necessary) with large booking projects.
- Using Microsoft Word for sending out letters, quotations etc.
The above is only the basics of the role, once we get to know you and where your strengths lie we will utilise those skills and base your role around them.
To be consider for the role you will need:
- Have a clear and confidant phone manner.
- To able to work both independently and as part of a team
- The ability to work under pressure and prioritise.
- It would be preferable to have reasonable working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel but again this can be looked at.
The right candidate will play an integral part in the future expansion of our company, if you think that are the right person to join the team please apply
either by email email@example.com or by post to Advanced Maintenance UK Ltd, Units 2 & 4 Chiltern Enterprise Centre, Station Road,
Theale, RG7 4AA, marking for the attention of Kellie Pickett. Please include a cover letter telling us why you think you would be the best candidate
for the role.
Salary dependent on experience.
Advanced Maintenance UK Ltd is a equal opportunity Employer.
Applications will close on 29th September 2015, you will be notified if you have reached interview stages within two weeks. If you have not heard from us by 13th October 2015 thank you for taking the time to apply however your application has been unsuccessful at this time.