****NOW CLOSED**** We are Hiring - Office Assistant22-May-2017
Since 1998 Advanced Maintenance UK Ltd has been carrying out installation and maintenance work for the Industrial, Commercial and Domestic Sectors. We
are in an exciting time of expansion having just purchased added another office to our 2 existing offices in the Chiltern Enterprise Centre, Theale.
We are looking to hire a Full-Time Office Assistant (40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 08:30 - 17:00), to join our existing 7 strong office team.
Key responsibilities involve:
- Answering incoming calls, directing calls to the relevant person if necessary, or taking on the call if required.
- Making calls to customers providing updates, verbal quotations or booking in appointments when needed.
- Managing your assigned Key Account/s ensuring they receive the best possible service. As the customer's main point of contact within Advanced Maintenance
UK Ltd, you will be responsible for looking after anything they require, this can be anything from booking in appointments to planning a servicing
schedule, to chasing up outstanding invoices.
- You will use the Clik 4 system for every job that comes through the company, from the initial call, all the way through to invoicing. (Training will
be provided, there is not need to have previous experience with this programme)
- Being mindful of the existing Engineers diary you will also need to use the Clik Diary system to plan and book in appointments for engineers.
- Send engineers jobs using Clik Jobs and/or via email when required.
- You may be required to update the Clik 4 system with Timesheets/materials.
- Using Microsoft Outlook for all email based communications including sending customer’s quotations, providing updates etc. You will also need to use
the Calendar function for setting up Director Appointments.
- Using Microsoft Excel for basic spreadsheets so that the team can all assist (If necessary) with large booking projects.
- Using Microsoft Word for sending out letters, quotations etc.
The above is only the basics of the role, once we get to know you and where your strengths lie we will utilise those skills and base your role around them.
To be considered for the role you will need:
- Have a clear and confident phone manner.
- To able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- The ability to work under pressure and prioritise.
- It would be preferable to have reasonable working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel but this is not essential.
The right candidate will play an integral part in the future expansion of our company, if you are the right person for our team please email firstname.lastname@example.org including
a CV and cover letter.
PLEASE NOTE: Applications without a cover letter will be rejected.
Applications will close on 26th May 2017; you will be notified if you have reached interview stages by close of business on 31st May 2017, if you have not heard from us by close of business on 31st May 2017 your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
Salary: £17,000.00 /year
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Below are from activities the team have done this year: