We are Hiring - Office Assistant30-Aug-2017
It has been an exciting time of change and expansion at Advanced Maintenance UK Ltd, since 1998 we have been carrying out installation and maintenance
work for the Industrial, Commercial and Domestic Sectors and we are ever expanding the services that we are able to provide.
We have just completed renovating our Theale offices to accommodate the company growth and we are now looking for a motivated individual to join our 9
strong team as a full-time Office Administrator. To be considered for the role you will need:
- Have a clear and confident phone manner.
- The ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload.
- To able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Previous customer service experience preferred but not essential.
- It would be preferable to have reasonable working knowledge of Microsoft office but in-house training can be provided.
As an Office Administrator the day to day responsibilities of the role include (but are not limited to):
- Answering incoming calls, directing calls to the relevant person, or handling the call.
- You will use the Clik 4 system for every job that comes through the company, from the initial call, to booking appointments, adding times and materials,
all the way through to invoicing. (Training will be provided; you do not need to have previous experience with this programme).
- Contacting customers by phone and/or email providing updates, verbal quotations or booking in appointments, being mindful of the existing engineer’s
- Once trained you will be assigned Key Account/s, as your customer's main point of contact within Advanced Maintenance UK Ltd, you will be responsible
for looking after anything they require, this can be anything from booking in appointments, to planning a servicing schedule, to chasing up outstanding
- Use Microsoft Outlook for all email based communications including sending customer’s quotations, providing updates etc. You will also need to use
the Calendar function for setting up Director Appointments
- Use Microsoft Excel for basic spreadsheets so that the team can all assist (If necessary) with large booking projects.
- Using Microsoft Word for sending out letters, quotations etc.
The right candidate will play an integral part in the future expansion of our company, if you are the right person for our team, please apply via email including a cover letter to
email@example.com telling us why you think you would be the best candidate for the role.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Applications will be paused on 4th September 2017 to review applications received to date, if no suitable applicants have been found the advert will run for another week. If your application has been successful you will be notified if you have reached interview stages by no later than close of business on 12th September 2017.
Salary: £16,000.00 to £18,000.00 year dependant on experience.