CURRENT JOB VACANCIESCommercial & Domestic Gas Installer/ Engineers required
Advanced Maintenance UK Ltd has been serving Berkshire and the surrounding counties for the past 20 years. Together with our ongoing contracts
with 2 large housing associations, 2 large colleges and a countywide NHS contract, our commercial and domestic customer bases are keeping the
team extremely busy.
We have been steadily expanding our services and workforce and now we have completed our expansion and refurbishment of our offices we are now
hoping to grow our Engineering fleet.
We have an exciting opportunity for 2 x Commercial & Domestic Gas Installers / Engineers to join our team, to carry out boiler and pipework
installations, maintenance, fault finding and repair works.
Our engineers are responsible for:
- Works are completed as per works order if for any reason this cannot be done keeping the project manager in the loop so all changes can be
- Ensuring that all Risk Assessments and Method statements are read, understood and followed prior to undertaking gas work safely in compliance
with the Gas Safe standard and completing the appropriate documentation in full.
- Ensuring that tools and equipment are correctly used and maintained
- Ensuring that reports are completed using the Clik Jobs app, making note of any issues, remedial work and/or part details where required.
Our housing association contracts mean that we are often required to attend both commercial plant rooms and domestic properties at short notice,
therefore, the ideal applicant would be confident with their diagnostic abilities with both Domestic and Commercial gas appliances.
The Ideal candidates will be pro-active and comfortable to work both alone and as a part of a team, be confident writing up reports and obtaining
material prices and located would be within 10-15 miles of our office in Theale.
Essential Qualifications and Skills
- Domestic Gas: CCN1, CEN WAT, CKR1, HTR1, CPA1
- Commercial Gas: CDGA1, CIGA1, CODNCO1/COCN1, CORT1, ICPN1
- Full UK driving licence
- At least 3 years’ experience
- in Gas installation
- Company uniform provided
- Company mobile phone provided
- A company sign-written vehicle
- Full uniform & PPE
- A Samsung Note 8 smartphone with access to the Clik Jobs and Gas Engineer Software Apps for paperless job reporting
- 28 days holiday (annually, pro rata, inclusive of Statutory Holidays)
- Company Pension
- Salary £36,000 - £40,000 per annum, depending on relevant experience
If you would like to find out more or to apply for the role please email email@example.com or call us on 01189 303738 and ask for Kellie or Bryce
ADVANCED MAINTENANCE UK LTD IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER