Advanced Maintenance UK Ltd Quality & Environmental Policy
It is the policy of Advanced Maintenance UK Ltd to maintain a quality system designed to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 14001:2015
in pursuit of its primary objectives, the purpose and the context of the organisation.
It is the policy of Advanced Maintenance UK Ltd to:
- Give satisfaction to all of our customers and other stakeholders and interested parties whenever possible, meeting and exceeding their expectations.
- Comply with all compliance obligations, codes of practice and all other requirements applicable to our activities including the nature, scale
and environmental impacts of its activities, products and services;
- The reduction of hazards, prevention of injury, ill health, protection of the environment, including prevention of pollution, sustainable resource
use, climate change mitigation and adaptation, the protection of biodiversity and ecosystems and any other specific commitments which are
relevant to the context of the organisation;
- Provide all the resources of equipment, trained and competent staff and any other requirements to enable these objectives to be met.
- Ensure that all employees are made aware of their individual obligations in respect of this quality & environmental policy.
- Maintain a management system that will achieve these objectives and seek continual improvement in the effectiveness and performance of our
management system based on “risk”.
This quality & environmental policy provides a framework for setting, monitoring, reviewing and achieving our objectives, programmes and targets.
Customer service is an essential part of the quality & environmental process and to ensure this is fulfilled, all employees receive training
to ensure awareness and understanding of quality and environment and its impact on customer service and of the products or service in which
To ensure the company maintains its awareness for continuous improvement, the quality and the environmental system are regularly reviewed by Top
Management to ensure it remains appropriate and suitable to our business.
The Quality and Environmental System is subject to both internal and external annual audits.
Date: 1st August 2017
Signed: Mr Ricky Gale Operations Director & Mr David Jones Technical Director