***NOW CLOSED*** Hiring Full Time Office Administrator06-Jan-2017
Since 1998 Advanced Maintenance UK Ltd has been carrying out installation and maintenance work for the Industrial, Commercial and Domestic Sectors
and is ever expanding the services that we are able to offer our customers.
We are now in an exciting time of change and expansion which is why we now require a Full Time Office Administrator to join our existing 7 strong office
team. We are looking for a motivated individual, with experience in a customer facing role although office experience is not essential. Key responsibilities
- Answering incoming calls, directing calls to the relevant person if necessary, or taking on the call if required.
- Making calls to customers providing updates, verbal quotations or booking in appointments on larger projects when needed.
- Managing your assigned Key Account/s ensuring they receive the best possible service. As the customer's main point of contact within Advanced Maintenance
UK Ltd, you will be responsible for looking after anything they require, this can be anything from booking in appointments, to planning a servicing
schedule, to chasing up outstanding invoices.
- You will use the Clik 4 system for every job that comes through the company, from the initial call, all the way through to invoicing. (Training will
be provided, you do not need to have previous experience with this programme)
- Being mindful of the existing Engineers diary you will also need to use the Clik Diary system to plan and book in appointments for engineers.
- Send engineers jobs using Clik Jobs and/or via email when required.
- You will also be required to update the Clik 4 system with Timesheets/materials.
- Using Microsoft Outlook for all email based communications including sending customer’s quotations, providing updates etc. You will also need to use
the Calendar function for setting up Director Appointments.
- Using Microsoft Excel for basic spreadsheets so that the team can all assist (If necessary) with large booking projects.
- Using Microsoft Word for sending out letters, quotations etc.
The above is only the basics of the role, once we get to know you and where your strengths lie we will utilise those skills and base your role around them.
To be considered for the role you will need:
- Have a clear and confident phone manner.
- To able to work both independently and as part of a team
- The ability to work under pressure and prioritise.
- It would be preferable to have reasonable working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel but again this can be looked at.
Our offices are open all year around Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays (Our engineering team provide an emergency out of hours call out service
but the office is closed at weekends). The role is full time, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
The right candidate will play an integral part in the future expansion of our company, if you are the right person for our team, please apply via email
to firstname.lastname@example.org, including a cover letter telling us why you think you would be the best candidate for the role.
The salary will be £17,000.00 - £18,000.00 per annum depending on experience.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Applications will close on 13th January 2017; you will be notified if you have reached interview stages by close of business on 16th January 2017, if you have not heard from us by 17th January 2017 your application has been unsuccessful at this time.