Now Hiring - Commercial Heating Engineer16-Feb-2018
Since 1998 Advanced Maintenance UK Ltd has been carrying out installation and maintenance work, for the Industrial, Commercial and Domestic Sectors, and
is ever expanding the services that we are able to offer our customers.
We are looking for an experienced and professional Commercial Gas Engineer/s to join our growing team. The role will involve carrying out reactive maintenance
in domestic and commercial properties as well as ongoing planned works in sites mostly around 40 miles of our head office in Theale, Berkshire. The
right applicant needs to be pro-active, able to work both alone and as a part of a team and have a good diagnostic mindset.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Carry out heating repairs in response to reported faults, diagnosing faults and replacing defective parts as necessary.
- Boiler and heating system removals and installations.
- Assist in the annual maintenance including heating, servicing, searching, cleaning and replacing parts as necessary.
- Complete all checks and services necessary for Landlord Certification.
- Power flushing
- Engineers will be required to join an on-call rota to support emergency call outs.
Qualifications and Skills
- Domestic Gas - CCN1, CEN WAT, CKR1, HTR1, CPA1
- Commercial Gas - CDGA1, CIGA1, CODNCO1/COCN1, CORT1, ICPN1
- Full UK driving licence
- At least 3 years’ experience in Gas Engineering
- OFTEC - OFT/101, OFT/105E, OFT/600A
- LPG - CONGLP1PD, CONGLP1RPH, EFJLP1
- Commercial Catering - CODC1, COMCAT
- Ideally, the applicant will be located within 20 miles of our Theale.
- A company sign written van
- Full uniform & PPE
- A Samsung Note smartphone with access to the Clik Jobs and Gas Engineer Software Apps for paperless job reporting.
- 28 days holiday (including Statutory Holidays)
- Company Pension
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
If you wish to discuss the role further please do not hesitate to contact our Office Manager Bryce Bellman email@example.com.
No recruitment companies, please.
We look forward to receiving your application.